DFW Airport is looking for the right person to monitor and ensure that all our applications and software continue to run and operate at the highest standards. You also must be a proven leader with strong troubleshooting skills to this dynamic team. Are you ready for your career to take off at DFW?
What you will be doing:
• Oversees all activities in the application production environment including administration, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, code migration, performance monitoring, system support, and end-user support for all systems in area of focus.
• Manages on-call and emergency response for software systems in their area of focus.
• Works within a disciplined change-and-configuration management environment to maintain control over the configuration and introduction of new function to the operations. Influence the change control team on best practices of handling code migrations between environments.
• Participates on cross-functional teams to implement improved business solutions/business processes based on strategic plans.
• Oversees configuration management of Enterprise Systems in area of focus such as bug analysis, patch testing and application, and support requirements analysis and customization design.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
• Five (5) years of relevant work experience with enterprise software systems.
• Two (2) years of experience as a Senior Application Engineer.
• Two (2) years of supervisory experience or experience as a project manager/project leader.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Advanced experience in the configuration and support in one of the following areas of focus, including proficiency in the applicable framework technologies listed:
Human Resource Environment:
PeopleSoft Workforce Administration, Payroll, Pension, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, eCompensation, ePay, eProfile ePerformance.and PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), Learning Management System, Kronos
PeopleCode, App Engine, SQR, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, Web Services, BI/XML Publisher, Query, UNIX, Workflow, Cobol, Change Assistant
• Must have working knowledge of Kronos WorkForce Central, Kronos TeleStaff,
• Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL statements
• Experience with the configuration framework of Enterprise Software systems
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.