As the Administrative Assistant III, in the Commercial Development department, you will assist in coordinating projects and administrative processes, events and/or meetings, compose correspondence [confidential in nature], research and compile data and prepare various reports and presentations. You will also be responsible for facilitating and coordinating meetings to discuss issues and keep up communications and progress. If you possess strong leadership skills, can coordinate and make sure the plans and goals set forth by the team are moving in the right direction, apply today.
What you will be doing:
• Representing the department with professional presence and a proactive approach, fostering teamwork and collaboration, while anticipating internal and external customer needs.
• Coordinating internal and public presentations for commercial development and assisting in the strategies to secure executive and Board approval.
• Assisting with special projects by researching and compiling data and preparing reports and presentations.
• Reviewing purchase requisitions, purchase orders and requests for payment; enters data into budget management system.
• Coordinating various marketing and sponsorship/outreach activities with Marketing Department and other internal and external parties.
What you need:
• Completion of high school education
• Three to four (3-4) years of progressively administrative experience, supporting Senior-level Executive.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
• Skill in the operation of modern office equipment, including word processing and spreadsheet software. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook.
• Ability to receive and process information of a sensitive or confidential nature with discretion, tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to compose and edit non-routine correspondence, statistics and reports and maintain accurate documentation, using good business vocabulary and proper grammar and construction.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.