Do you have what it takes to help lead one of the largest Enterprise Industrial CCTV systems in the state of Texas? Are you talented in working on multiple moderately to highly complex projects where you may be assisting with design, installation, maintenance, and documentation of the CCTV System? If you have the leadership skills to lead this team, please read below.
What you will be doing:
• Planning projects, monitoring progress, and reporting development and updating status to management using project management tools and reporting systems.
• Ensuring that current and future systems that are planned, developed, or procured meet Board standards and are compatible with current DFW Airport CCTV Systems.
• Scheduling, assigning, supervising, and reviewing the work of professional subordinates and contractors, including evaluating employees and recommending career development training.
• Supervising the translation of functional specifications into detailed technical systems designs and contracts.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or a related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in information systems with at least one (1) year experience with Windows operating systems and with at least on (1) year experience with hardware deployment (physical or virtual).
• Two (2) years of direct supervisory level team lead experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• State of Texas Security and Alarm System / Installers License
• Ability to communicate clearly to airport board employees or contractors
• Knowledge of principles and practices of project management, planning and scheduling relating to complex and diverse data management and end user support issues.
• Knowledge of Airport Security Regulations (TSA)
• Experience with Physical Security Information Management Systems
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.