How To Apply
This position will be available for a minimum of 15 business days as of 09/16/2021.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Open Positions and Applying page on Connected.
As a Strategic Programs Analyst, you will perform high level financial modeling and solve one-of-a-kind problems to improve efficiencies and operations across a broad range of airport groups with organization-wide impact. We need a forward looking, strategic yet realistic problem solver to work closely with internal groups and senior leadership to help in developing the future of the airport.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or another related field.
• Four (4) years of experience in business planning, financial analysis, or quantitative analysis.
• One (1) year Activity Based Management and/or process improvement experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of basic financial concepts such as Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
• Ability to write clear and concise reports and correspondence using appropriate business and technical vocabulary and proper grammar and construction.
• Knowledge of the principles, practices, and accepted standards of research design, business process improvement, strategic planning, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
• Ability to create, design, and develop formal communications/presentations targeted at Board-wide, Board of Directors, and external audiences.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose