Are you a talented IT Network Team Lead? If so, your career might be ready to take with DFW Airport. Your team will design, implement, and administer network infrastructure including network cores, routers, switches and load balancers and other devices as needed. Does this opportunity sound like you? Then please read below and apply!
What you will be doing:
• Supervises the development and documentation of functional requirements for systems infrastructure, including budget development, planning, and monitoring processes.
• Identifies potential service design issues and recommends design improvements; works with internal staff, partners, and providers to implement solutions that improve the stability, performance, security and resilience of the network and related systems.
• Using knowledge of the principles and practices of business and public administration.
• Develops and manages multiple projects simultaneously both as an individual contributor as well as a team member.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in network systems support.
• Two (2) years of direct supervisory level team lead experience.
• Ensure that current and future systems that are planned, developed, or procured meet Board standards and are compatible with current Network.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Network Industry Certification(s) (CCNP, CCDP, CCIE)
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships inside and outside the organization.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.