As an Occupancy Management Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting parking availability and oversee activities of the Occupancy Management Agents, Courtesy Patrol, and Terminal Information employees. You will also perform minor clerical duties and minor maintenance on Parking Control System (PCS) devices and gates. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the Airport’s Parking Operations and its importance to the overall DFW customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- Updating Parking Status Board to provide parking availability on the DFW Airport Parking website and mobile app.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of reports and logs to distribute information airport-wide that will include the review of executives at the airport.
- Facilitating and participating in mid-day count of vehicles in each parking facility
- Monitoring Parking Guidance System and reporting discrepancies to supervisors and assistant parking manager to maintain operational accuracy.
- Verifying and updating capacity fluctuations.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
- Ability to communicate clearly using a two-way radio and mobile telephone.
- Ability to operate a vehicle for extended periods, on a daily basis.
What we desire:
- Good private driving record, defined as; (a) no more than two (2) convictions of moving violations in the last 36 months; and (b) no DWI convictions in the last 60 months
- This is a designated safety sensitive position as defined in DFW Airport’s Drug and Alcohol Administrative Policy and Procedure. Applicants selected for this position will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment and to submit to drug screening on a random basis during the length of their employment in the safety sensitive position
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.