As a Yield Management Manager, you will play a pivotal part in bringing our customers the right product, at the right place, at the right time, and at the right price using marketing analytics, machine learning technology, forecasting, and data science. Join a team that is investing in the latest innovative technologies that no other airport in the world is doing!
What you will be doing:
• Assesses parking product pricing and sales and provides recommendations as to revenue opportunities and develops metrics for advanced sales.
• Explores potential yield management efforts to drive demand and determine potential revenue and customer appeal and loyalty impacts.
• Analyzes occupancy and revenue trends and history, forecasts, economic trends and market share at the Airport and in the industry to drive demand, optimize utilization of assets and maximize revenue.
• Collaborates with ITS, Communications and Marketing, Finance and Transportation Business Unit teams to make Yield Management data available on multiple formats
• Uses Dataiku Data Science Studio to automate data prep and apply data science and machine learning techniques for diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
• Analyzes business development opportunities from financial, optimization of assets, customer awareness, customer loyalty and marketing perspectives.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in data science, machine learning, computer science, mathematics, operations research, economics, statistics, marketing analytics or a related field.
• Three (3) years of experience in the travel/hospitality industry, yield management, pricing strategy, business analysis, business planning, database management, optimization or quantitative analysis.
• Excellent Excel and Power Point skills.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Strong SQL querying and data mining abilities
• Ability to develop and use simulation models and develop a business case for change.
• Ability to use spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.