As a Parking Operations Communications Specialist, you will provide an exceptional Airport experience for our customers by working in a fast-paced environment that requires you to provide excellent customer service skills with every transaction. The Airport’s success depends upon your ability to execute the job efficiently, build working relationships, and effectively meet project deadlines.
What you will be doing:
• Providing customer service to guests in automated lanes by remotely communicating and addressing any issues they encounter.
• Observing business activity using command center systems and advises supervisor of potential problems or issues.
• Ensuring accurate license plate information by correcting any errors in the database.
• Maintaining extensive verbal communications via telephone, intercom and radio to ensure operational efficiency.
• Building relationships with internal and external customers by providing world class customer service.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• One (1) year experience in communication/call center type environment
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Ability to type 25 WPM.
• Ability to work flexible hours and shift assignments.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose