As the Executive Assistant, for the Innovation Department, you will exercise considerable initiative, independent judgment and discretion in screening calls, greeting visitors and answering and disposing of written and oral requests for information. You will perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organizational policies and practices.
What you will be doing:
- Communicating, facilitating, and coordinating a variety of professional relationships and partnerships to be considered the “face” and first contact of the innovation department.
- Managing calendars; coordinates and schedules meetings and business conferences; plans and makes travel arrangements, prepares detailed itineraries, and expense reports for both EVP and VP of Innovation
- Working with finance to prepare and track division and department budget accounts; ensure the maintenance of records in support of budget administration
- Working with procurement to prepare and document division contracts, statements of work, and requisitions to support innovation activities
- Composing routine and non-routine correspondence, research, compile and prepare a variety of reports and materials utilizing word processing, presentation/graphics and spreadsheet software
- Performing related administrative duties as instructed and will support broader innovation department as
- Serving as backup for Board Staff Secretary when needed
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent. Depending on work assignment may require:
- Four (4) years of executive administration support experience.
- Completion of certified program will substitute for one (1) year experience
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose