As an Airfield Operations Agent, you will have the opportunity to support our strategic plan by performing inspections to ensure a safe environment for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work on our runway, taxiway, and ramp in order to ensure our airfield operations comply with legal and safety guidelines. We are the world’s fourth busiest airport and still growing! This provides stability and tremendous growth opportunity. Our culture continually supports your personal and professional growth by providing tuition reimbursement and on-going trainings for additional certifications and career advancement. Join us and put your safety-oriented attitude to work on our airfields
What you will be doing:
• Training involves learning the complete DFW Airport layout and Air Operations Area (AOA), Airport Board policies, and Airfield Operations procedures, along with the following specific software systems: Veoci, Windows Platform, and Infor EAM
• Monitor vehicular activity within AOA for compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Airport rules and regulations; and report unsafe conditions in or around AOA, including non-movement areas and construction sites
• Conducts required inspections of the Air Operations Area (airfield runways, taxiways, ramps, safety areas, lighting, and security) to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) 139. Assists with safety, security, ramp, and wildlife inspections; reports unsafe, hazardous, and threatening conditions to supervisor and/or proper authority
• Operates Board vehicle (truck) in a safe manner when escorting vehicles, equipment, and performing aircraft operations within the Airfield Operations Area (AOA) and Aircraft Movement Areas
• Proficiently use Veoci, Infor EAM, and Microsoft Office Suite systems to create service work orders and maintain daily activity, emergency event logs, and special reports
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent
• Two years of airfield experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license
• Must pass required safety sensitive, pre and random, post-hire employment drug screens.
What we desire:
• Two (2) years experience working in an airport airfield or ramp environment.. Sample placeholder text.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.