As the Transportation Business Specialist, in the Parking department, you will identify the direction of the overall business performance to optimize parking products or services based on real-time data modeling and forecasting of demand behavior. In addition, you will use the application of quantitative and analytical principles to support the development, refinement, and implementation of business strategies. Under general direction of the Transportation Business Manager, you will develop real-time demand forecasts and market share for DFW Airport Parking Business Unit.
What you will be doing:
- Developing quantitative models to measure, analyze, and evaluates meaningful metrics of business performance data relating to optimizing facilities and services and achieve key results.
- Appling a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building, and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations
- Designing, building, and maintaining complex databases of data from various electronic sources; transfers and converts data from / to different formats.
- Building graphical representations, reports, and mobile dashboards of data to assist business to respond and make decisions.
- Observing and analyzing areas of opportunities for parking and transportation business sections to develop actions plans with the Leadership Team to enhance systems.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to correct data quality errors, either with system tools or working with developers
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, operations research, or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in business analysis, business planning, or quantitative analysis.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.