As the Sr. Total Rewards Manager, you will manage the Airport’s competitive position for all Total Rewards programs, specifically in the areas of total rewards including compensation, benefits, and retirements. Under the general direction of the Assistant Vice President, Total Rewards and Human Resources Operations, you will manage DFW Airport’s Total Rewards programs, plan and implement initiatives, processes and procedures that align with DFW Airport’s goals, initiatives, and strategic objectives.
What you will be doing:
• Developing, directing, and participating in the Airport’s compensation programs such as the merit budget, structure development, salary action items.
• Developing, directing, and participating in the Airport’s retirement plans such as the pension plans, 401a, 457b and the Board funded Executive Plan.
• Developing, directing, and participating in the Airport’s benefit plans, such as employee medical, retiree medical, dental, vision and employee voluntary benefit plans.
• Leading a team in the design and implementation of the Airports strategies for employee Total Rewards programs, designed to improve employee engagement and manage costs more effectively, while ensuring a commitment of service excellence.
• Providing guidance and advice to Human Resource Consultants and Talent Acquisition regarding Total Rewards policies and/or procedures.
• Recommending plan changes or modifications to the AVP Total Rewards and HR Operations Vice President in response to changing business needs, market inequity, legislative requirements, or Board policy.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with significant coursework in human resources, in business or public administration, finance, or related discipline.
• Five (5) or more years of professional-level HR management, administration, or consulting experience in compensation, benefits and/or retirement plans.
• Three (3) years with direct supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the
What we desire:
• Certification such as, CCP, PHR or SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, CEBS, CBP or other human resources certification.
• PeopleSoft/Oracle experience.
• HAY Job Evaluation experience.
• Public speaking skills and experience.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.