As the Total Rewards Generalist, you will be a vital part of the Total Rewards team, working under the general direction of the Senior Total Rewards Manager. The Generalist will provide overall support for the Benefit, Retirement, and Compensation Specialists through a variety of responsibilities including gathering data for compensation salary actions, People Soft data entry, working with various vendors/payroll to ensure enrollments are accurate, invoicing, headcount reconciliation, employee inquiries and event, and project support.
What you will be doing:
• Preparing preliminary data for salary offers for new hires, internal promotions, equity adjustments, demotions, military pay, etc. for all employees
• Supporting employee recognition program by providing monthly file feed to vendor for milestone employee dates and key employee list to CEO Executive Assistant for personal recognition letters and assists with the Service Anniversary Event
• Assisting Compensation Specialist with reviews of job descriptions for accuracy, standardization, and consistency across the Airport
• Responding and validating benefit data, completes benefit surveys, reconciles information for insurance billings, verifies health and pension data on Total Rewards statements, performs various data integrity checks and participates in FSA escheat and closeout process
• Supporting employee deferred compensation election process by answering employee questions, entering employee data, and providing employee election files to payroll and the vendor
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, human resource management or related field.
• Two (2) years of HR experience in Total Rewards and/or human resources.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What We desire:
• Certification in Human Resources or Benefits (CCP, PHR or SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, CEBS, CBP, etc.).
• PeopleSoft/Oracle experience.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.