As the Senior Security Engineering Manager, you will direct and coordinate a comprehensive information security program. This includes the oversight of securing the network perimeter through the operations of the firewall, virtual private networks (VPNs), intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), network access control (NAC), data loss prevention (DLP) and enterprise anti-virus solutions.
What you will be doing:
• Protects and secures company resources in the cloud, virtual and physical infrastructures.
• Maintains and administers perimeter security systems such as, but not limited to:
• Designs, installs, and supports security technologies such as Firewalls, VPN, Network and Host-Based IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, Wireless Encryption and Content Filtering.
• Manages Internal / External SSL Certificates
• Provides in-depth customer support for information security incidents including internal violations, hacker attacks, virus, and system outages.
• Establishes budgetary requirements for equipment and infrastructure replacement; determines backup components to be maintained in stock.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in information security or related field.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in information systems, network management or related field.
• CISSP and/or CISM Certification
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above on a year-for-year basis.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of business and management related to information security technology.
• Knowledge of the theory, principles, practices, and techniques of operating and maintaining network security systems and equipment
• Skill in the supervision, motivation, and direction of technical and non-technical personnel.
• Ability to analyze problems and to make recommendations that address maintenance requirements, manpower availability, contractual obligations and Airport Board policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of current computer network applications including structure, architecture, and standardization.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose