DFW Airport’s Revenue Management is proud to provide exceptional customer service for millions of passengers at the fourth largest airport in the world. This dynamic position will learn different areas of the terminals and interact with multiple concessionaires to ensure contract compliance. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, strong organizational culture, problem-solving and helping people from all over the world, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
• Preparing presentations for concessionaires and department managers to communicate any findings concerning contract compliance and customer service issues
• Conducting inspections of concession operations in the terminals and other Airport Board properties to ensure compliance with their contract as well as local, state, and federal laws
• Analyzing complex contracts to establish a plan to review and verify concessionaire compliance with contract provisions such as rental payments, insurance, sales reports, financial bonds, street pricing, store standards, and other contractual provisions as needed
• Collaborating with Concessions Department Managers and Marketing to identify consumer trends that drive profitability and support customer experience by providing administrative support for new revenue opportunities
• Assisting in helping concessionaires improve customer experience by monitoring and reporting performance issues and providing solutions to address concerns
• Building working relationship with the department as well as other Airport departments to ensure mutual efforts toward contract compliance
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, public administration, business administration or a related field.
• Two (2) years of responsible experience project development, consumer research, marketing or administering and interpreting contracts and the payment provisions thereof.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.