If you want to be part of a team to help make DFW THE Number One airport in customer satisfaction worldwide….keep reading! As an essential part of your growth and training you will learn about the Airport’s Parking Operations and its importance to the overall DFW customer experience. We're looking for someone who will continue to support and foster employee engagement and development. Our success depends on you and your ability to build working relationships while providing outstanding customer service.
What you will be doing:
• Monitoring parking facilities using observation techniques for availability updates.
• Communicating with Occupancy Management Specialist and Communication Center regarding parking availability
• Monitoring the Parking Guidance System and report inaccuracies to supervision to minimize the impact on the customer
• Conducting physical mid-day count of vehicles by providing accurate information for each parking product
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
• Ability to communicate clearly using a two-way radio and mobile telephone.
• Ability to operate a vehicle for extended periods on a daily basis.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.