As a Systems Administrator at DFW Airport, manages, deploy and maintain all aspects of the Microsoft Windows Server environment, including Mail, FTP, IIS, Active Directory, SharePoint, O365 and other server on-prem and cloud applications. Also responsible for the management, deployment and maintenance of all hardware and software these environments run on.
What you will be doing:
• Participates in mission critical day to day support with other team members.
• Works with vendors to resolve hardware and software issues.
• Maintains a positive “can do” attitude and work with other team members to achieve a cooperative and productive environment.
• Maintains a Production System “mentality” – you will work on and support many systems that are utilized 24x365.
• Participates in the operation and maintenance of server operating systems.
• Participates in the on-call rotation.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or a related field.
• Three (3) years of server and operating system support, maintenance and administration
• One (1) year of virtualization and hardware support, maintenance, and administration.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Experience in managing & troubleshooting Microsoft O365 suite & collaboration services: Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Outlook
• MCSE certification.
• Customer service and support application experience.
• Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX server operating systems.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.