As a Land & Facilities Development Project Manager in the Commercial Development department, you will use your knowledge of proper construction design to ensure that cost, scheduling, estimating, and tenant improvements are in compliance with Airport leases and approved plan of development designs and development design guidelines.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinates multiple aspects of land development, including feasibility and market studies, planning and engineering consultants for infrastructure and site development, and execution of construction-related activities including preparation of capital requests.
- Performs review of design documents for Airport Improvements and Infrastructure investments as well as all departments permit documents for all improvements including Tenant Improvements.
- Meets with individual developers, real estate brokers/agents, consultants and businesses interested in establishing commercial facilities at the Airport and provides direction on requirements to get ready to drawings approved for construction.
- Implement real property development plans, including comprehensive project schedule management and monitoring. Manage the reimbursement agreement Exhibit 3 and monthly request for payments and change orders from tenants.
- Oversees management of PM/CM consultant resources in their various functions related to execution of Commercial Development project planning, design, and construction.
- Coordinates Commercial Development projects through other Airport departments’ processes for compliance.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, real estate, construction management or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience engineering design, real estate development, construction/program management, or property management.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of the statutes and ordinances governing the development, acquisition, lease, sale, permitting and management of real property.
- Knowledge of land and building values as it relates to commercial and industrial development in and around the Airport.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels, both within and outside the organization.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.