As an Airport Operations Trainer, you will have the opportunity to support the airport’s Airfield Operations department. You will help contribute to the success of our Airfield Agents by providing the basis for their training. Join us and put your training and technical expertise to work in our operation.
What you will be doing:
• Implementing and facilitating training manuals and programs for all positions in Airfield Operations.
• Coordinating and supporting CFR Part 139 wildlife hazard management program training with the Wildlife Administrator
• Evaluating employee progress throughout training; providing written reports to Airfield Operations leadership team identifying areas of focus to enhance employee development and performance.
• Assisting with revisions, edits and other changes to department publications and procedures; maintaining current copies for reference, review, and training.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in aviation management, business administration or a related field.
• Two (2) years of experience in operations at a CFR Part 139 certified airport.
• One (1) year of professional level experience in training and development.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license
What we desire:
• Knowledge of the federal regulations, principles and procedures required for the operation of a FAR Part 139 certified airport.
• Knowledge of the applicable federal rules and regulations affecting the safe and efficient operation of a CFR Part 139 certificated airport.
• Intermediate skill level in using a personal computer and a variety of software programs and applications including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to deliver professional communications, clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels within and outside the Board.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete work efficiently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently with internal and external customers, and employees.
• Knowledge of the physical facilities and layout of an airport and of aircraft configurations in accordance with FAA standards
• Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
• Ability to maintain effective consensus building and harmonious internal and external working relationships at all levels.
• Ability to pass a medical physical examination.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.