Do you know when a job has been done well? We are looking for a technician that is able to inspect our Non-Terminal Facilities mechanical, electrical, air conditioning, heating and much more. You will respond to service requests from customers, determine corrective action, and recommend solutions and then ensure the request is completed to the satisfaction of the customer.
What you will be doing:
- Consults with Quality Assurance Administrator to reach mutually acceptable solutions when disputes arise with contractors.
- Responds to service requests to verify nature and extent of issues, verify corrective action, recommend solutions and verifies quality of work.
- Responds appropriately to customer complaints of system failure or malfunction; investigates and takes corrective action or notifies responsible system service coordinators.
- Performs regular inspections of Passenger Boarding Bridges and surrounding areas to identify maintenance, appearance, and cleanliness issues inconsistent with standards.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Three (3) years formal training and or experience in one of the following technical areas, based on the specific vacancy:
- Industrial plant operations and/or maintenance
- Industrial or commercial HVAC and related mechanical systems
- Industrial or commercial facility electronic and/or electrical systems
- Any equivalent combination of education and /or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Former quality control experience in an industrial and/or commercial setting.
- Knowledge of airport terminal systems, including baggage carousel, conveyance, general electrical, facility, jet bridge, general building maintenance, cleaning, landscaping, and roadway systems.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose