Are you a top knotch Systems Administrator? Under general direction of the Sr IT Business Systems Manager, you will manage and maintain software supporting the DFW Airport Integrated Operations Center. You will ensure the integrity, reliability and availability of our IOC systems. You must have experience with relational data base management systems. Implements and maintains complex integrations and software systems providing situational awareness to DFW Airport Staff. You must be proficent with programming and scripting languages.
What you will be doing:
• Manages and maintains computer systems providing situational awareness in the DFW Airport Command Center
• Proactively monitors and measures the performance and health of systems in area of focus and responds accordingly when systems fail to meet desired metrics.
• Reviews current and proposed software systems to ensure compatibility with other software systems and future business needs.
• Performs specialized configuration tasks requiring a high degree of technical proficiency in such areas as database and web services.
• Provides customized training and training documentation on current and future functionality of supported software systems.
• Participates on cross-functional teams to implement improved business solutions/business processes based on strategic plans.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field.
• Five (5) years supporting complex business applications.
• Department may specify programming languages and specific experience required to meet its technological requirements.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of systems analysis and design, including software development and documentation
• Ability to plan and develop time and cost estimates for project activities.
• Understanding of geospatial data and technologies.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.