As a Corporate Aviation Concierge, you will provide high-end concierge services to private jet owners and corporate aviation passengers. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a high performing team. A team that provides an exceptional experience for all our guests, by coordinating various customer service activities from catering to customer invoicing. You will also directly contribute to the growth of corporate aviation by fostering relationships with clients and industry personnel, to drive new business and promote goodwill.
What you will be doing:
• Providing first-line concierge services to passengers, pilots and staff, ensuring their needs are met
• Assisting passengers, pilots, and staff with information and requests, including, but not limited to, airline and gate locations, personal services, airport parking, lodging, dining, off-airport transportation, and any other special service items or requests as required
• Collecting landing fees and other airport charges and documenting transactions
• Serving as front office receptionist, greeting passengers, pilots and staff; resolving customer complaints to customers’ satisfaction
• Communicating frequently with personnel from contractors, tenants, airlines, agencies and the public
• Checking and responding to emails, in a timely manner, sent to the official Corporate Aviation email account
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent
• One (1) year of Corporate Aviation/FBO experience
• Three (3) years of experience in customer service/sales position delivering first-class service to corporate and high-end clientele
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above on a year-for-year basis
• Possession of a class C driver’s license
What we desire:
• B.S./B.A. Aviation-related degree
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.