As a Senior Tactical Communications Manager, you will play a vital role in the safety and security of our airport passengers and stakeholders. You will lead a comprehensive and innovative public safety communications and surveillance program by developing plans, procedures, and policies for joint operations of Tactical Communications.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Emergency Management, Public Administration or related field.
• Six (6) years of related experience in a Public Safety or other emergency communications, dispatch and surveillance environment
• Three (3) years direct supervisory experience
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above on a year for year basis
• Must not have been convicted of a Class “B” misdemeanor within the last ten (10) years or any offense greater than a Class “B”.
• Must not have been convicted of any family violence offense.
• Ability to pass a personal and criminal background check.
• Ability to pass CJIS Security Awareness Training within six months of employment.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license
What we desire:
• Previous (Texas) 911 center experience
• Master Telecommunicator certification
• Prior military service
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.