Under supervision of the AVP Project and Program Management Office, the PMO Sr. Application Engineer is responsible for activities related to system administration for supporting the ITS PMO. You should show initiative, strong troubleshooting skills and welcome the opportunity to take a role in proactively improving our systems.
What you will be doing:
• Provide recommendations on improvements, resolutions, changes, and upgrades.
• Communicates, supports, and coaches teams on the usage of PMO processes and tools.
• Develop and distribute scheduled reports such as the PMO Weekly Report, monthly financial reports, and executive reports, as defined.
• Work as a Liaison between the PMO and various internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare, setup and maintain capital budgets to ensure budget guidelines are being met.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
• Two (2) years of experience as a Senior Application Engineer.
• Two (2) years of supervisory experience or experience as a project manager/project leader.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Project and Program Management Environment:
• Knowledge of multiple Project Management methodologies with experience of working in both a Waterfall and an Agile environment 4+ years of experience with database and SaaS web application development.
• Ability to conduct training sessions with end-users and other personnel.
• Experience developing, deploying, and supporting Oracle BI, Tableau, PowerBI reporting services.
• Framework Technologies: project management information systems, MS Project, Unifier Primavera, Unifier P6
• Experience with programming languages (Ex.) Java, Python, or C#.
• Knowledge of resource management – forecasting, allocating staff, assessing staff utilization.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.