As the Airport Concessions Manager, you will ensure contract compliance and track concession policy criteria, sales performance, and analysis. Under general direction of the Assistant Vice President, Concessions, develops and implements new strategies to expand Airport Concession opportunities in consumer services such as food and beverage, retail, advertising, telecommunications and other passenger service-related businesses or services including rental cars and convenience stores.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the Board liaison in the negotiation of concession leases and business agreements with tenants, concessionaires, and other service providers.
- Analyze trends in the marketplace in retail, food & beverages, advertising, sponsorships and passenger services and identifies new opportunities for concession revenue.
- Develop and edit numerous concessions-related leases and permits ranging in term from 1-month to 10+ years, and work with other Airport departments, such as Legal, Risk Management, and Business Diversity Development to ensure proper language for agreements.
- Develop and present briefs to concessionaires about their business through one-on-one business meetings and oral presentations at concessionaire forums and events.
- Negotiate lease terms with new concessions tenants; review leases and contracts with airport tenants/concessionaires to ensure compliance with terms and conditions expressed therein.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, retail management, hospitality, or a related field.
- Five (5) or more years experience in one of the following fields:
- Food and Beverage
- Concession Management
- Hotel Operations
- Airport Administration/Management
- Mall Management
- Two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.