As a Guest Assistant you will guide our guests to the correct gates, terminals and other destinations. You will monitor the activity of commercial ground transportation operators at airport passenger loading areas and administers transportation rules and regulations. You will provide information and assist customers reporting problems with commercial operators.
What you will be doing:
• Monitoring assigned ground transportation loading area to identify activity levels and plan for anticipated service needs.
• Responding to requests for information from patrons and the public; providing complaint forms and assisting customers in their completion; forwarding complaints to supervisor to take appropriate action.
• Greeting passengers and observing passenger-loading areas to monitor commercial operators loading passengers and baggage into vehicles.
• Tracking the number of cabs at the stand using a tablet.
What you need:
• One (1) year customer service experience.
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Ability to work flexible hours and rotating shift assignments.
• Ability to communicate clearly, pleasantly and effectively, both orally and in writing, and remain calm in stressful situations.
• Ability to use a tablet.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose