As a Guest Service Agent, you will be interacting with DFW Airport guests exiting the airport plazas. You will operate a Parking Control System (PCS) equipment and collect parking revenue. You will have an opportunity to work with a growing and highly visible team that is passionate about providing our customers with the ultimate customer experience.
What you will be doing:
• Providing friendly customer service by greeting guests exiting the Airport and assist with directions and information to ensure positive customer experience.
• Operating computerized cashier terminal, ticket encoder device and Parking Control System (PCS) equipment to process parking transactions
• Obtaining vehicle information and/or remote authorization from the Customer Support Center to determine appropriate processing procedure.
• Driving to locations on airport property to collect license place information using Mobile License Plate Inventory (MLPI) for accurate parking information.
• Notifying Plaza Team Leaders of escalating fee disputes, potential customer complaints, suspicious activity, or abandoned vehicles.
• Reporting any damaged or malfunctioning equipment to the team lead
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent
• One (1) year customer service experience
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.