As the Senior Customer Programs Manager, you will undertake and drive innovation and improvements through the creation and management of customer-focused programs and initiatives that occur within the terminal’s airport-wide. Working directly with the Assistant Vice President of Customer Programs, you will develop and implement DFW’s “Shape the Future” strategy through research-driven plans and will work collaboratively with other internal departments. You’ll have the opportunity to elevate the airport customer experience at DFW Airport to best-in-class status.
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement and manage customer experience innovation and improvements for projects and initiatives related to infrastructure and technology aspects that have a direct customer impact airport-wide
- Work with Customer Insights team to use statistical analysis and conduct surveys to gauge potential new initiatives proposed, as well as identify criteria and measure the success of newly completed initiatives
- Develop concepts and ideas to improve the customer’s experience from inception to implementation and delivery, some initiatives can include but are not limited to customer experience enhancements, facility upgrades, process improvements, technology upgrades and product development
- Research best practices from the aviation and other customer-centric industries to incorporate and/or improve these concepts into actionable projects for DFW Airport
- Collaborate with other department project owners to ensure the customer’s experience is included and improved both during development and delivery
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, an aviation-related discipline, engineering, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Five (5) years of experience, in any combination, in the following:
- Facilities Management and/or Design
- Customer Experience and/or User Experience Design
- Project Management
- Two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
- Resource planning, project management or Six Sigma experience and/or certification.
- Experience managing complex interpersonal relationships in a business setting.
- Experience in airport management.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of terminal operations at a major airport.
- Knowledge of FAA and other governmental rules and regulations affecting airport terminal operations
- Knowledge of airline procedures and terminology.
- Bilingual is a plus
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.