SENIOR ACCESS DFW MANAGER
As the Senior Access DFW (Badging Office) Manager you will be responsible for supervising the operation of the Automated Access DFW System (AACS), which controls access to Security Identification Display Area (SIDA), sterile areas, secured areas and other facilities, and scheduling, organizing, and supervising the performance of personnel in the issuance of Access DFW media in compliance with federal regulations, the Airport Security Program, Code of Rules and Regulations and Schedule of Charges. You’ll have the opportunity to be innovative and motivate people to excel.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Homeland Security, Security Management or related field.
• Five (5) years of increasingly responsible administrative or customer service experience.
• Five (5) years of supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
• Has not been convicted of a Felony, Class A and/or Class B Misdemeanor criminal offense.
• Has not been convicted of any family violence offense.
What we desire:
• Experience in the military, law enforcement and/or security field in an aviation environment.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.