As an Airport Customer Experience Specialist (ACES), you will be delivering excellent customer service at a level that creates customer loyalty and elevates DFW Airport’s world-class reputation in the aviation industry. You will learn the different areas of the terminals and improve passenger service satisfaction score by assigned targets. You will work on a team that is motivated to push DFW Airport’s rank to first in its peer group of large hub airports in the Americas and Europe.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with the Integrated Operations Center to ensure an exceptional operational experience in the Terminals by monitoring any irregularities and reporting them to the Customer Experience Supervisors.
- Meeting and exceeding concessions standards by monitoring and reporting performance issues and providing solutions to address concerns.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders by understanding their business and customer needs to drive profitability.
- Increasing customer satisfaction scores during both regular and irregular operational events by providing customers with and exceptional airport experience to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Monitoring and report any contractor deficiencies within the contractual scope of work to the supervisor on duty and custodial contract administrator.
- Delivering positive customer experiences in cooperation with the airport board teams, department of public safety, other governmental agencies and airlines during routine or emergency events by addressing areas not meeting expectations or standards.
What you need:
- Two (2) years of experience with customer service in a direct customer service environment.
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Specific experience related to airport, airline, or aviation customer service operations.
- Ability to speak a second language in addition to English.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.