How To Apply
Click Apply Now. Register or log-in to your account. Complete the application in its entirety, including any questionnaire, and click Submit.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Frequently Asked Questions
At any time during the application process, you can click on the Job Title to which you are applying to return to this page to access the FAQs.
As a Risk Analyst, you will support the fundamental principle of DFW Airport to ensure the safety and security of our nearly 60 million annual passengers. In this role, you will work on a professional and forward-thinking team analyzing and classifying risks and loss exposures. Under general direction of the Senior Risk Management Services Manager and Senior Enterprise Risk Management Manager, you will perform professional-level work in support of DFW Airport’s comprehensive risk management program. You will also support overarching risk analytics to inform the development of safety management training programs and determine appropriate risk management techniques.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree with major in Insurance, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or a related field.
• Three (3) years of experience in risk control (safety, claim) and risk management
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Ability to gather, analyze, and evaluate complex data from a wide variety of sources and develop concise related written conclusions and/or recommendations.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.