As an Assistant Airfield Operations Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating airfield activity to ensure the safe and efficient operation of airfield areas and compliance with Federal Aviation Agency and Airport Board rules and regulations. You will also monitor the workload of the Airfield Operations Agents and direct their duties as necessary on behalf of the Airfield Operations Officer.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent plus two (2) years college.
• Three (3) years of aviation/airfield operations experience at a FAR 139 certified large hub airport, OR
• Two (2) years of aviation/airfield experience in a position of responsibility at a medium or small hub airport.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of procedures and practices of airport/airfield operations.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions, analyze situations and make decisions rapidly.
• Ability to work hours determined by shift assignment.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose