As a Senior ERM Manager you will be responsible for performing professional-level work associated with the implementation and evolution of the Airport’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework. You will also be responsible for the overall facilitation and promotion of the ERM process and provision of risk management delivery support.
What you will be doing:
- Manages the development, implementation, and evolution of the Airport’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework in conjunction with VP of Risk. Responsible for the overall facilitation and promotion of the ERM process and provision of risk management delivery sup- port.
- Maintains ownership and functional administration for the ERM information management system and analysis software.
- Coordinates and plans the Airport’s Risk Council and supporting ERM working groups.
- Manages property& casualty broker relationship and DFW’s property & casualty insurance program.
- Provides coordination and day-to-day administration of the Rolling Owner Controlled Insurance Program (R/OCIP); continuously explore risk control programs for future capital projects.
- Designs, delivers, and maintains education training and awareness programs in support of the Airports ERM initiatives.
- Manages all Enterprise Risk Assessment activities; facilitates the Airport-wide risk assessment process, including management of the Airport-wide risk assessment survey, identification of participants, and launch; coordinates and supports business unit-specific risk assessment efforts
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Insurance, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or related field.
- Six (6) years of experience in enterprise risk management and strategic risk management implementations.
- Four (4) years of supervisory responsibility.
- Must have one or more of the following industry certifications: Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) or Certified Risk Management (CRM) or equivalent.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Understands the importance of risk and opportunity within the organization and their role in the achievement of strategic goals and objectives.
- Subject Matter Expert in administering property & casualty and Rolling Owner Controlled Insurance Program (R/OCIP).
- Knowledge in strategic planning, management consulting or audit roles (internal or external)
- Thought leader in ERM
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.