As the Assistant Vice President of Risk Management, you will assist in the establishment of appropriate processes, programs, and practices to prevent or mitigate risks in order to minimize financial impact to the airport and to protect its assets. In this role, you will provide vision, strategy, and drive execution to accomplish key airport business objectives. Under the general direction of the Vice President, Risk Management will identify, assess, and manage Airport risks, to support the achievement of strategic goals and objectives, utilizing a structured Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
Transform travel with us at DFW International Airport.
What you will be doing:
• Lead the cultivation and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders and business partners on risk management exposure issues and implement innovative strategic risk management services and solutions.
• Manage the development, implementation, and evolution of the Airport’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework in conjunction with the VP of Risk and be responsible for the overall facilitation and promotion of the ERM process and provisions of risk management delivery support.
• Design, deliver and maintain education training and awareness programs in support of the Airport’s ERM initiatives.
• Manage all Enterprise Risk Assessment activities by facilitating the Airport-wide risk assessment process that includes management of the Airport-wide risk assessment survey, identification of participants, and launch and lead business unit-specific risk assessment efforts.
• Assist with the review of the comprehensive insurance program for the Airport that includes the solicitation and renewal of coverages involving areas such as: all risk property, general liability, environmental impairment liability, public official liability, PFIC director and officer’s liability, fiduciary liability, auto liability, health insurance stop loss, ambassador accident coverage, custom bonds, crime/fidelity, excess workers’ compensation liability.
• Recommend and administer Risk Management policies and procedures around ERM to optimize risks in the organization as a competitive business advantage.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, Legal, Safety, Engineering, Finance, or another related field.
• Eight (8) years of experience with a strong focus in managing risk management programs.
• Six (6) years of progressively responsible management experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree
• Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
• Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
• Certified Risk Professional® Program (CRP)
• Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.