DFW International Airport is looking for our next great Senior Human Resources Business Partner. Are you a strategic thinker? Do you anticipate Human Resource related needs and objectives and communicate them proactively? In this position you will be formulating partnerships with our DFW Airport business units seeking to develop integrated solutions that deliver value-added services to management and associates that reflect the business objectives of the organization. Are you ready for your career to take-off?
What you will be doing:
• Provides consultation and support in all talent practices: employee engagement, total rewards, talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning and strategic workforce planning, in partnership with the HR Solution Centers.
• Provides strategic consultation to executive leaders and managers to support and align business and talent initiatives. Consultation entails options to leadership to assess best practice methodologies.
• Facilitates discussion with executive leaders and managers on organizational design and strategic workforce planning along with Sr. Talent and Organizational Development Manager and/or VP Human Resources. Formulates future for potential leaders and/or successors in the business.
• Facilitates discussion with respective client group executives and managers to share engagement survey scores, interpretation of engagement framework, and formulate action plans to support company engagement goals.
• Partners with client groups throughout the planning and execution of company-wide and HR programs, tying them back to the business strategy.
• Partners with the HR Solution Centers to plan and implement HR strategies that support department needs. Analyzes and compiles information and statistics and develops reports and presentations with recommendations for management-level meetings and decision-making sessions.
• Conducts research of new and pending legislation and laws relating to HR programs; ensures that business unit HR-related and employment practices follow federal and state laws, regulations, and guidelines.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent with significant coursework in human resources, psychology, business or public administration or a related field.
• Five (5) years of related professional-level experience in human resources or organizational development.
• Degree requirement may be substituted by increasingly responsible, professional-level HR experience on a year-for-year basis.
• Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of current human resources rules, regulations, laws, principles, practices, and policies related to administration of all aspects of human resources (i.e., Employee Relations, Staffing, Compensation and Benefits).
• Master’s degree in business or public administration, human resources management, psychology, or a related field.
• Ability to influence senior executives on key human capital related needs or problems.
• Ability to understand and interpret current Airport policies, practices, and procedures.
• Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, differentiate among competing demands, and to work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to supervise a staff of professionals.
• Ability to plan and schedule work activities to ensure that priorities are maintained, and projects are completed accurately and on time.
• Ability to recognize problems, initiate corrective measures and develop controls to prevent recurrence.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.