As a Controls Manager, you will be responsible for directing and managing the project controls and analytic functions (ie: administration, document control, estimating, scheduling, cost management, reporting, forecasting, risk management and digital infrastructure) in support of operations for DFW’s Infrastructure and Development Division and current and future Capital Programs. Performs highly responsible profession-al work independently and utilizes managerial abilities to provide timely and accurate controls and analytic support to ensure successful decision making across the division and within capital programs. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of DFW’s current and future capital programs and drive success through operational excellence.
What you will be doing:
• Managing a Controls and Analytics team of DFW Board and consulting staff of professional and non-professionals, coordinating staff assignments and ensuring the accuracy and adequacy of the work produced.
• Directing, managing, and participating in providing a full range of controls and analytics responsibilities across the I&D Division (Planning, Energy Transportation and Asset Management, Design Code and Construction, and Commercial Development) and through the life of the DFW’s multibillion dollar Capital Pro-grams.
• Delivering performance metrics and indicators through development and maintenance of digital towers, dashboards, databases, budgets, estimates, schedules, cash flow projections, market trends, analytics, and reporting.
• Formulating and implementing project controls guidelines, monitoring, and evaluating controls programs, estimating, cost, reporting, schedule, and risk processes.
• Performing complex and detailed analyses in forecasting and trending data to develop management information; developing oral and written reports and presentations; formally presenting when needed.
• Assigning work, training, coaching, and counseling to ensure consistent application of employee guidelines, processes, and procedures. Conducting performance reviews and holds staff both Board and consulting accountable for performance of their responsibilities.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of current specialized controls and analytics software(s) and assists with procurement, renewals, implementation, training and updating of those systems.
• Developing and establishing reporting criteria, content and format for near real time division, program and/or project status reports and analysis for internal and external customers.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, finance, architecture, engineering, construction, or a related field.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible professional-level experience in business administration, project controls, construction management, contract administration, finance, analytics, or a related area.
• Three (3) years of supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
• Master’s degree in engineering, business administration, or construction or related field.
• Proficiency in estimating, scheduling, cost management and analytic software platforms or systems.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.