As part of the HR leadership team, this role manages the end-to-end development and execution of the recruiting and HR systems strategy for the world’s second busiest airport. The role requires building and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with leaders at all levels to build talent pipelines, effectively source, evaluate, hire, and onboard highly qualified candidates across all departments of the airport. This leader also evaluates the effectiveness of HR systems, maintains integrity and reporting of HR related data and analytics and leads system upgrades to support the overall HR and talent strategy for DFW Airport.
What you will be doing:
- Leads the Talent Acquisition team responsible for interviewing, selecting, hiring, and onboarding applicants for employment, to include key metric reporting and coaching for optimal performance.
- Develops and implements a robust sourcing strategy leveraging partners and digital technologies, including AI.
- Assists Airport departments in developing workforce plans which target proactive and current staffing needs.
- Identifies diverse organizations, associations, and media to increase the volume of diverse candidates sourced for Board open positions.
- Builds and manages strategic alliances with vendors and outreach partners to support recruiting initiatives.
- Works with the Talent Management Team to evaluate, update and maintain employee selection and assessment tools and records.
- Develops and maintains a college recruiting strategy and partnership.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or related field.
- Seven (7) or more years of progressive, related recruiting experience including work with Affirmative Action & Diversity strategies and a strong background in HR disciplines.
- Five (5) years or more experience in successful leadership or supervisory role, demonstrating strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge and proficiency with large-scale, enterprise-wide software applications (e.g., PeopleSoft, Workday, and Oracle) and cloud-based HR solutions with the ability to leverage systems and technology to enhance HR and organizational capabilities (e.g., process automation, intranet, self-service, communication).
- Knowledge of relevant federal and state legislation affecting employment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels and departments within the Airport, including the Board of Directors, as well as outside the Airport to provide information, gather data, make recommendations, and provide HR support.
- PHR/SPHR Certification
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.