The Integrated Operations Center (IOC) is the nerve center for the airport with a primary focus of assuring operational efficiency airport wide. As an IOC Specialist, you will provide service delivery coordination and situational awareness during regular and irregular operations to ensure continued safe and efficient operations of DFW International Airport. You will also operate telecommunications equipment to receive, process and disseminate all 311 and general information calls coming into the Integrated Operations Center. You will assess and manage the customer’s operational journey by monitoring the parking control system, commercial ground transportation operators and airside passenger transportation to provide airport customers with exceptional service to all locations. As an IOC Specialist, you will also utilize established IOC procedures, processes, and federal aviation regulations when coordinating airport operational activities.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Three (3) years of experience in call center operations, airport operations, emergency dispatch/telecommunications, customer service, parking, dispatch, ground transportation, or related fields.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts.
• Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et al., and DFW Airport’s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
• This is a designated safety sensitive position as defined in DFW Airport’s Drug and Alcohol Administrative Policy and Procedure. Applicants selected for this position will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment and to submit to drug screening on a random basis during the length of their employment in the safety sensitive position.
• This is a designated Essential Employee position as defined in DFW Airport’s Categories and Classifications Administrative Policy and Procedure. An essential employee is one whose attendance is required to maintain airport operations during an emergency or inclement weather situation.
• Ability to obtain and maintain an FBI Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) clearance.
What we desire:
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.