DFW Airport is looking for an airside service provider who will Implement and maintain automated and manual systems including specifying, testing, debugging, maintain and document system applications. You will be using your broad working knowledge of data processing to facilitate the definition of solutions to meet business requirements. You will be assisting end-users working with assigned systems that will ensure the Airport operates to its highest level.
What you will be doing:
• Assists in the management and maintenance of systems in area of focus including administration, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, code migration, performance monitoring, system support, and end-user support.
• Assists in the management of the configuration of Enterprise Systems in area of focus such as bug analysis, patch testing and application, and support requirements analysis and customization design.
• Ensures the integrity, reliability, and availability of systems in area of focus with a goal of maximizing system up-time.
• Proactively monitors and measures the performance and health of systems in area of focus and responds accordingly when systems fail to meet desired metrics.
• Participates on cross-functional teams to implement improved business solutions/business processes based on strategic plans.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et al. and DFW Airport’s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Airside Services Environment:
• Common Use Passenger Processing Systems, Airline Host Systems, Common Use Self Service, Baggage Handling, Baggage Reconciliation, Resource Management Systems, Digital Signage Systems, Vehicle Tracking and Announcement Systems, Automated Aircraft Docking Systems
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees. Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be. Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.