Are you enthusiastic, collaborative, and enjoy developing lasting relationships while leading a team? The DFW Airport Customer Experince department is looking for a Customer Experince Manager who would help manage the relationship with a variety of partners, including airlines, concessionaires, contractors, regulatory authorities, media and board departments. You would collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure operations and aesthetic conditions of terminal facilities and surrounding areas comply with our Use and Lease Agreement and other applicable contracts and documents. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team that is setting best in class standards for customer experience at the second busiest airport in the world.
What you will be doing:
- Engage daily with all tenants, including airline managers, to provide guests with a best-in-class Customer and Terminal experience within the terminal environment.
- Maintains an ongoing cooperative partnership with tenants, including airline station managers, to provide customers with a customer-friendly physical environment inside and outside the terminal areas.
- Partners with key stakeholders who support the overall customer experience by communicating, collaborating and coordinating to maintain the best facilities for the customer (i.e. Concession, Custodial, Maintenance and other service providers). Working with Service Delivery Manager and frontline Service Delivery team, identify focus areas to address in order to deliver a consistent experience to customers.
- Anticipates future activities within the terminal environment and how they will affect the customer experience. If negative effects are foreseen, work with partners to communicate, collaborate and coordinate to ensure those activities do not impact the customer experience.
- Develops direct reports. Conducts weekly check-ins, provides necessary tools and resources to optimize employee’s current and future success. Holds direct reports accountable to job accountabilities and communicated expectations.
What you need:
- Associate’s degree in business or public administration, an aviation-related discipline, finance or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience, in any combination, in airport, aviation, or related service-focused industry including direct service delivery experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- One (1) year of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
- Must be able to work rotating shift, nights, and weekends.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working and personal relationships with tenant representatives.
- Experience managing complex interpersonal relationships in a business setting.
- Experience in airport or airline operations supervision.
- Ability to speak a second language in addition to English.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees. Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.