Under the general direction of the Retirement Funds Manager, Treasury Management, will assist in the complex portfolio analysis, and management of the assets and external relationships of the Airport’s Retirement Plans.
What you will be doing:
• Assist in managing the Defined Benefit (DB) pension portfolio and its external investment consultants, investment managers, trustees, and custodian.
• Develop and recommend investment policies, strategies, and allocations to the Retirement Funds Manager, for further submission to the Vice President and Executive Vice President, Finance and CFO.
• Independent oversight, ongoing complex due diligence, and analysis of 70 current investment strategies across public equities, fixed income, private equity, real estate, infrastructure, and credit.
• Grow the pension’s awareness of the investment manager universe via 250+ annual interactions (virtual meetings, in-person meetings, conferences, and educational forums).
• Sourcing, diligence, and recommendation of new investment strategies, a process that includes multiple phone calls, on-site due diligence, and the creation of an extensive report, with each investment amount involving millions of dollars.
• Oversight of the pension’s liquidity status, including the response to, and timely accounting for, investment manager-driven capital transactions.
• Maintain and update proprietary investment and portfolio models on an ongoing basis, including investment pacing schedule, daily NAV marking, daily fees and expense capture, and on-demand asset allocation report and rebalancing need..
• Act as a source of institutional knowledge regarding the investment portfolio and investment process.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or economics
• Five years’ experience in a financial services firm and/or similar role.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Ability to work independently towards established goals.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
• Ability to travel.
What we desire:
• Chartered Financial Analysis certification, or progress towards.
• Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst certification, or progress towards
• Financial Risk Manager certification, or progress towards.
• Ability to keep abreast of aviation industry trends and events as they relate to DFW airport and the management of the retirement plans.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.