As a Document Control Coordinator, you will analyze and prepare documentation for scanning, uploading electronic images to database, ensures quality of scan, files paper documents and maintains documentation within the file room. You will also provide front desk security and reception duties for the Design, Code & Construction Building. Supports customers by using online database to research strategic information. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about every project that is happening within the airport!
What you will be doing:
- Analyzing and categorizing daily incoming documents; ensuring that documents are prepared for scanning including removing staples and duplicates, ensuring documents are in the appropriate file index location and are associated to the correct contract, identifies and handles confidential information appropriately
- Scanning hardcopy documents to digital images using designated software and scanning equipment; performing quality control checks on images, correcting any deficiencies
- Uploading and naming images using established naming scheme, maintaining files in filing system and database, troubleshooting and adjustments to scanning equipment as necessary to ensure quality scans
- Filing paper documents in filing system according to pre-established guidelines, and maintaining paper files within file room
- Archiving closed contracts; ensures that each hard copy contract is reconciled with electronic repository and prepared for transmittal to DFW Records Management.
- Completing other assigned duties: assisting in back-up role to Administrative Assistant; routinely screening visitors as they enter the DCC building; receiving and screening incoming phone calls and maintaining appointment schedules.
What you need:
- Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
- Two (2) Years of responsible clerical experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and /or experience may be substituted for the above on a year-for-year basis.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Three (3) years records management experience
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.