As the Development and Leasing Project Manager, you will manage the multiple aspects of construction development, leasing and property management of commercial, hotel and industrial land and facilities. Under direction of the Development and Leasing Property Manager, you will plan, develop, and implement Commercial Development and Public Facility Improvement Corporation (“PFIC”) approved projects in support of the Airport’s Strategic and Business Plan
What you will be doing:
• Develop presentations and recommendations on PFIC projects, commercial real estate development, leasing plans, proposals and alternatives.
• Analyze, review, draft and assist in negotiation of leases, reimbursement agreements, and related contracts including coordinating with other Airport departments on new leases, terms, improvements, and compliance with the Airport’s environmental policies and permitting procedures.
• Interact with Airport stakeholders, FAA, local, state and federal agencies and other public agencies involved in airport development projects.
• Develop internal and public presentations to recommend strategies to secure Executive, Board and Owner Cities approvals.
• Assist other managers within the Commercial Development Department with expansion of new and existing leases, lease renewals and other public infrastructure projects as they arise..
What you need:
• Five (5) years of real estate development, project management, redevelopment, marketing, planning, construction, or property management.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence, and talented employees.
Our success is made possible through the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connecting our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.