As the Development and Leasing Administrator, you will coordinate with Communications & Marketing, Information Technology Services and other departments as appropriate related to updating the department’s website and the Land Use Plan, draft request for proposals, draft language involved with negotiating leases. Under the general direction of the Development and Property Management Manager, you will assist with coordination of plans and define the multiple aspects of program and leasing or property initiatives for the Commercial Development Department regarding construction, development, leasing and property management of commercial and industrial land and facilities.
What you will be doing:
• Analyze, review, draft and assist in negotiating of leases and related contracts including coordinating with other Airport departments on new leases, renewals, succeeding leases, terms, improvements, finish-outs, sub-leases and terminations.
• Monitor real estate market conditions, perform trend analysis, and develop and maintain a market information system..
• Develop internal and public presentations on commercial real estate development, leasing plans, proposals and alternatives to recommend strategies and secure executive and Board approval
• Assist the Development and Leasing Project Manager with writing, producing data and images, and applying for award applications for Commercial Development and DFW Airport to compete for awards, and researching opportunities for various marketing and sponsorship/outreach activities with Communications & Marketing Department and other internal and external parties.
• Coordinate all aspects of designing, developing, maintaining and updating the format and content of the Commercial Development Department website. Considers and recommends third party support, new software or other technology solutions. Liaison between Communications & Marketing, ITS and Public Affairs as appropriate relating to changes in the “look and feel” of the website.
• Coordinate various marketing and sponsorship/outreach activities with Communications & Marketing Department and other internal and external parties.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, construction, real estate or a related field.
• Three (3) years of professional-level experience in commercial real estate development, sales or leasing, law or public administration, OR
• Three (3) years of experience in construction or property management and/or redevelopment of facilities.
• A Master's or law degree may be substituted for one (1) year of the above-stated experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence, and talented employees.
Our success is made possible through the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connecting our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.