Under supervision of the Sr IT Parking Systems Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management and maintenance of Parking Revenue Control Systems, Parking Guidance Systems, and Parking Inventory Systems. You will Implement and maintain automated and manual systems including specifying, testing, debugging, maintain and documenting system applications. You will Use your broad working knowledge of data processing to facilitate the definition of solutions to meet business requirements. Assists end-users working with assigned systems.
What you will be doing:
• Assists in the management and maintenance of systems in area of focus including administration, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, code migration, performance monitoring, system support, and end-user support.
• Assists in the management of the configuration of Enterprise Systems in area of focus such as bug analysis, patch testing and application, and support requirements analysis and customization design.
• Ensures the integrity, reliability, and availability of systems in area of focus with a goal of maximizing system up-time.
• Performs specialized configuration tasks requiring a high degree of technical proficiency in such areas as database, data communications and minicomputers.
• Provides emergency on-call response for one or more applications.
• Identifies configuration issues and corrective action to mitigate system impacts.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field
• Two (2) years of business systems analysis.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Experience using PowerCenter in multiple-developer environments.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Parking System Environment Experience
• Parking Revenue Control Systems, Parking Guidance Systems, Parking Inventory Systems.
• Experience database report generation tools.
• Framework Technologies: Automated Vehicle Identification, License Plate Recognition, Variable Message Signage, Vault Cash, Intercom, Oracle SQL, Windows Server environment.
• Must obtain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Airport Identification/Access Badge (badge) in accordance with Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requirements in Chapter 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 et. Al. and DFW Airport’s Airport Security Program within thirty (30) days from date of employment and maintain qualification for a SIDA badge upon each badge renewal.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.